• The unfogging time must be less than 24 hours away.
• I recommend setting the unfog time a minute or two early. That way, you have time to react to the alarm once it goes off, without being late to unfog.
• The URL can be anything you want. If there's a YouTube video you like, link it. If you found a perfect midi file somewhere, use that. If you just want it to refresh this page, you can do that too, though that might not be the best way for it to get your attention.
Retaining and Resetting the Alarm
• Once the alarm is set, this page must remain open. Having it open in an inactive tab or a minimized window is fine. Just don't close it, or the alarm will be gone as well.
• To set the alarm to a different time or URL, resubmit the form with the new details.
• To turn off the alarm, either submit a blank form or close the window.
Time Display Differences
• As mentioned here, the clock in the top right corner tends to lag. However, the countdown for the alarm is accurate, and is not based on what the clock shows. This difference is confusing to see, but the alarm goes off at the right time regardless.